2008年6月26日 星期四

JPJ Test

I had the JPJ test yesterday afternoon. The result? I was FAILED! Why? Because I failed to climb the hill! I drove the No.3 Kelisa again, and last time I did it very well during pre-test. Maybe I was nervous that time, maybe I was to tired hat time. I waited for the road test for nearly 5 hours! From 8am until 1pm, I passed the road test, but...What can I say? Just have to take the test again after I back for semester break in November...But thanks God, at least next time I not need to take the road test again..

Looks like I am very weak on driving, have to pay RM 30(renew car L license) + RM 80 (re-take the test)!

But, if I get the IPG offer, I can probably back on August for the driving test, because the due date of my L license is on September, so I not need to pay that 30 bucks! Just hope to get that offer...will be announced on 1st July. Will be back to Sarawak if I success, probably the course will be held in East Malaysia...

Another busy day...whole day for car driving, tired + upset

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

hmm.. try to relax next time. XD I was in PLKN oso last last year. LOL.. anyways good luck in ur Uni. Yeaps i was at the quansheng talk last sunday at kenyalang and they showed us pictures of UTM. The beaches were damn beautiful!