2008年6月12日 星期四

Diary on 12th June 2008

Although this morning I woke late for my driving lesson, until my tutor phoned me twice, but I can almost controlled the sterling already *kekeke Just still very weak on turning, how slow am I! Felt so pity for my tutor...

But tonight, I back to my life with friends. Again, we went out and "yam cha" after prayer meeting. There are a lot of brothers and sisters who went out to further study, now they back to their hometown for holiday. That's why we gather together and went out. In fact, I am too free at home, almost every day I online, until pastor find out about that, because he also have MSN! You see, I;m blogging here right now, to spend my time.

We went out and eat, joke and chat happily. And we have another plan tomorrow! We will play a game tomorrow morning! I don't know what the game called, actually is a game between a dog and the owner, which is throwing flying pan, get it? I only played this game once, and I was too weak to play this game. See my result on tomorrow....

But, now the life becomes more tough. Earthquake in Sichuan, flood in America, and lots of disasters happen all around the world. In economic aspect, the prices raise and raise due the raising price of petrol. What happen to this world now? I start to feel unsafe right now...But thanks God, I know Him, and I believe Him. He lead my way and my life, so I live for Him...

I should use my time well...Can't just waste my time on surfing internet only...Beside go to driving lesson, what else can I do? Prepare to go to further study? I'm not yet know where will I go, maybe the result reveal on next week, probably next week. Tell me, how should I prepare myself to face tomorrow?

Whatever, live for the Lord, as the head of my blog said...

沒有留言: