2008年6月7日 星期六

About National Service

On 24 March, I was been called to go to Kem PLKN Junaco Park, Sibu, Sarawak. That time, I was postponed, and I applied to join Group 2, 5th Series in Kem Junaco Park. At first, I want to apply for Kem Bumimas which is nearer to town. I went there before and realize that the infrastructure are not that good, and for me, that place doesn't like a camp. I want to play, that's why in the end I choose Kem Junaco Park. Still remember, the activities started that day, that is doing company's flag. My company is Delta, symbolized by the colour of green and also by a horse, the animal we had chosen. Still remember that day, I met my Sarikei friends, Siew Ching, who I already knew her when we joined Red Cresent Society. Thanks her for accompany me to go through the first day in the camp...

First time I heard the song entitled "Bila Diri Disayangi", I wanted to cry. Actually this is a love song, but it had been chosen as the song of Kem Junaco Park. This song make me think about my family, especially that night I received my sport shoes from my parents, since I didn't bring them in. I even didn't see my dad that night!

First time I applied for hoilday from the camp, is the incident when my grandma passed away. That time was my 2nd week in the camp...

First time I fainted is after I ran, Cikgu Lina lead us that time. Since that time, I always got weak easily, and easily felt headache. And since that time, I had my first time in medic, lived in the wad.

Too many first time, including playing kayak and raft, kembara halangan, playing flying fox, not very high, only three storey high, I will play again if I got a chance. Shooting, that is holding M-16 gun, surprised to get marks of 57 out of 100! Wearing tudung...I sacrificed that first time when I have to act as a white bird for PPSB(Program Penghayatan Sastera dan Budaya) show, I wore white tudung that time, thanks God got people still recognized me as a Chinese girl. But during the time I wore black tudung for marching competition, got a Chinese girl spoke Malay to me, because she thought I am Malay!

Lots of holiday I had been taken, including the holiday I took for interviews and also there was a term holiday for us too. And lots of friends I knew from there, no matter what races are they. Miss them now, especially those who come from West Malaysia. I cried last night, for them, but also for other friends from Sarawak, especially my gang over there. Although I always left my gang, hanging around, but they always take care of me...

Last night, we had farewell night. We got performance although it was a bit messy, but it was another sweet memory, sang the company's songs, the 'tepukan'...Then we shook hand with teachers. After this, I greeted my male friends. Their eyes were red, me as a girl became the one who comfort them...My female friends, they cried when I hugged them...I feel want to cry again when I rewind this memory...

Say good bye to Kem Junaco Park, say good bye to National Service, say good luck to all of my friends, hope we will keep in touch after this...

沒有留言: