2008年6月20日 星期五

BUSY!

Busy, busy, busy!

Long time I didn't experience this...(actually just a few weeks I didn't experience these bust life after back from National Service)

Busy prepare the stuff to further study, including documents such as medical check up, bank account...and after a few days will be preparing for clothes, laptop, and daily use stuff... the flight ticket already booked yesterday, the price already raised because we booked later! Later in the morning I will be busy doing medical check up, opening bank account and get my certificates photocopy. Then...I have to continue my driving lesson.

Speaking about driving, I took the pre-test yesterday. Yes, I am PASS! But with the 2nd chance given by the examiner. As we know, the examiners for pre-test are not from JPJ, they are people from PUSPAKOM, so they are a bit wide-hearted, *hahaha Thanks a lot!

Do you get it? Haha, let me tell you the story...1st time I took the test, I fail because I knocked down the polls during the session-parking. Because I didn't look carefully on the symbol, thought that poll is the 1st poll, but actually is the 2nd poll! Again I did this mistake...Then I paid again, RM 40 flew away. After taking lunch, I took the test again. But I did a very embarrassing thing, please don't laugh at me when you read this. Do you know at session-parking, there are 3 spaces for parking. I wanted to park at the 2nd space, then I tried to park, got a tutor told me that I parked at the wrong place. You know why? Again got something wrong with my eyes, I didn't notice that the polls I looked at are the back polls of the 2nd space! And I stopped in front of the those polls and put in the reverse gear, then turn the sterling to the left...How silly am I! Then I realized what was going on, I quickly drove the green Kelisa in front and parked at the 1st space. After the L-parking, the examiner asked me to do session-parking again. Then I did again successfully. That's how I pass! Thanks a lot to that examiner...I will not repeat the stupid mistake during the real test, I swear! But I need to conquer this, how to not letting the engine to stop immediately during session parking? Because if I do this in the real test, sure I will fail! Somebody please share some tips...

Back to preparing stuff to Terengganu...oh gosh! Busy, busy and busy! Busy surfing on Quansheng website and seek advices from the seniors in UMT. Quansheng provides forum to let us interact and share. So, the university newbies can always ask question over there...Tired! Until I can't go to the prayer meeting yesterday night! I am also very blur, and other blur friends keep SMS and phoned me, chat with me in MSN, asking about this. Thanks for trusting me to give your guys help...I try not to get angry easily, as I am quite hot temper girl =P

Keep doing the stuff...Phew! Further study...lots of things to do...

沒有留言: