2008年6月15日 星期日

I still don't know how to drive!

I'm so disappointed!
I'm so sorry to my tutor!
Nearly cry after the lesson!

I started to learn to drive after Chinese New Year, and stopped because I went to join National Service. It was about a month had spent. Then after about three months, I finished my service and back to the lesson...

Yeah, I'm sound okay during driving at town, just can't remember the route already. But in PUSPAKOM...I did a very embarrassing things this morning! This is my first day driving inside there without the accompany of the tutor.

First of all, I even can't let go the hand brake! How stupid am I! I don't know what happen to me this morning. I went to PUSPAKOM after the worship service at church. I ride my motorcycle and it spent about 20 minutes. It was already almost 10 am when I arrived there. The tutor seems not very happy...Next Sunday I will join the evening session service, I will go there earlier, okay?

Secondly is about session-parking. Seriously, I already forgot some of the symbols. I knocked down the poles during the parking few times! But the main problem is, I still not pro in 'straighting' the car. I still not pro enough to use the sterling...How embarrassing am I! Please don't laugh at me...Then after the tutor scolded me for a few times, my parking seems to become better and better...

Climbing the hill...Still is a problem. I didn't say anything this because I really still not good in this. I admit...Why I learn all this once in a week?

The lesson continue tomorrow morning at 9am, driving at town. Just still not very good when facing traffic jam. I doubt, can I take the test before I go out to further my study? If I go out on 27th June, more than 50+% I still can't take the test. But if I am success to be taken by Institut Perguruan, the class starts on 14th July, maybe I got much time. I just don't know why I am slow learner in this, last time I spent a month to take the motorcycle ride test(Quite slow, isn't it?)

I'm nearly disappointed, my friend and parents said, take it easy. But I know, my tutor want me to take the test soon, and I also want to. I don't want to have this kind of annoying thing before I go out to study. I'm sure he don't want to have this kind of student, learn for a long time...

Nearly disappointed...
But I want to make sure, I want to control the sterling by myself tomorrow!
Can I do it?
Oh gosh...

沒有留言: