2008年6月8日 星期日

Bored + Frustrated + Miss

Still online now, feel bored and frustrated...

I start to frustrate about my future, what should I do if I can't get into IPG or fail in the SPA's interview? If I am given the course which is not good for local public university, where should I further my study? What course should I choose?

My parents ask me to choose accountancy in private university, if I want to further study in private university. But accountancy...I don't know, I didn't hate it, just...I didn't prefer this job. But...I don't know.

If I go to private university, which university should I choose? UTAR is my favourite, but it only got March and May intake. I am worried I can't get into UTAR at this time. Other colleges such as Unitar and Twintech got July intake, it just...I don't know which place is better!

Target to find some information about laptop, because I will need to buy it when I further my study. But don't know how to make the survey...

Bored because nobody want to chat with me. Miss my friends from National Service, I want to cry today because of this...

Sigh...

沒有留言: