2008年6月18日 星期三

Continue My Path - - > University

Already know which university I will go. The government had given me the course of Biological Science in Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT). Yes, is in Terengganu, the campus is near to the beach. I heard from Quansheng, said that the campus has a beautiful scenery. Yeah, even the hostel is near to the beach, quite beautiful, right?

So, I will be registered on 29th June, maybe I will go there a day earlier. My dad will bring me, since he worked at Terengganu before for almost a month! And he said he will be there for a week, see whether I can get into IPG or not. The result of the interview will be announced on 1st July, during the orientation time in the university. So, if I success, I will quit the university and back, see which IPG they offer to me.

Yeah, I still hope to further study in West Malaysia. Actually I'm quite happy to get this course, is my 3rd choice and I like Biology. It just I'm too lazy...Don't know whether I can catch up after long holiday? Lots of things I had already forgotten...*hahaha But you ask me, if I am offered to be in IPG in Sarawak, in IPG Rajang, near to my place, will I go? Sure I go! Although that place is so near to my place...But sure I'll feel a bit sad, have to comfort myself, tell myself I can back to my home every weekend. Hey, I'm still young, I still love to play, would like to travel to other place. I never go to West Malaysia before, that's why I want to go there...

Whatever, thanks God and pray that HE lead me to the best way. If He think I should study in IPG, I will follow His order, and also the same with university. I won't say anything, I believe Him, I believe His plan for me is the best plan for me...

I'm not yet print out offer letters and other required documents, said the system will be open at 1 pm, so just wait...Will be start to busy preparing, flight ticket, luggage, clothes, and the most important is LAPTOP! I want it for a long time...*kekeke Can anyone suggest any brand of laptop? Promote to me, ok?

Meanwhile, I will be having pre-test for driving. Can I do it? I will be 'trained' tomorrow morning, I do my best and let God do the rest. Just pray, I know, I still very weak in driving...

University life...Will be start after 10+ days...

1 則留言:

silveraven 提到...

hello! i'm a senior at umt though i study marine biology. congrats on getting accepted!

drop me an email or a comment on my blog if you've any questions abt the uni or the course (i've friends doing it) and i'll try my best to help.

:)

p/s: i'm from s'wak too! kuching actually. :D