2008年1月29日 星期二

Part-Time Job at The Supermarket

Like what I told you in the previous blog, I have two job this period of time, as a cashier at a supermarket. But that one is only for part-time, the post is needed before Chinese New Year only, after that I will be "no" job again, hahaha!

Actually I worked at Friendly Supermarket before, after I finished Form 5. That time I worked as a sales assistant at 2nd floor, selling baby stuff, clothes, shoes, stationery and else(except food). I worked at baby stuff there, very bored and tension too because the 'tauke' was over there...I mean his wife. How come a man can know things about baby and woman? Haha! Only before Chinese New Year, the time flew so fast! We were busy of arranging stock, folding the clothes, my shift is FULL for whole week, back at almost 11pm every day! I couldn't have enough sleep! But that time was the best time for me, at least I didn't feel bored. I quit one week before the SPM result release, I think.

Now, I back to the supermarket again, know a lot of new friends. Still remember last time when I worked there, I knew lots of friends and some of them became my classmates when we were in Form 6, Siau Kiet, Mau Kim, Shiow Yung and Liu Yin...we were collegue before and same class...So good I worked before I go to study, at least I got some friends when I entered a new school. This time, Mau Kim, Siau Kiet and me back to the working place, both of them still holding same posts, only me who switch the post to become a cashier. And I felt more comfortable at there now, maybe because I know the supervisors and 'tauke' too. Yeah, really know a lots of younger 'brother and sister' as most of them are SPM leavers, only a few are STPM leavers like us. So happy to know them and hope can keep contact with them after Chinese New Year.

But the tension to become a cashier is so huge! You need to pay if you lost money, and if you got extra, you can't get any from it! Few days ago, I need to pay RM 5! But funny is at the next day, when my dad bought something there, the cashier key-in the price wrongly. It should be RM 7.30, but she key-in RM 2.30, less RM 5! So funny and so lucky I got the RM 5, dad's money also my money, hahaha! But this few days, I always got extra 5 cents, 8 cents...alang-alang! Don't know why...

Still left EIGHT days to go before Chinese New Year...That means I still have eight days to go over there.
Morning...very bored,
Afternoon...very very bored
Night...busy
Weekend...very busy
Weekend night...very very busy! That time I lost my RM 5!
And this week will be the busiest week! Still left one week to celebrate the Rat year...

I will work in the morning and evening tomorrow...maybe this few days I won't be able to blog because really tired to have two jobs and I really need full concentration to count the money, or else I will pay back to the customers wrongly! Maybe the next blog will be about Chinese New Year...left 9 days to go! Don't know how to celebrate this year...I already bought new clothes, new shoes, having new hairstyle...haha!

沒有留言: