2008年1月8日 星期二

Bored

Just finding Chinese New Year songs through Internet as I'm not yet buy the songs yet. Yeah, less than one month before Chinese New Year, my neighbours already on these songs at their home, so I can listen the songs enen though I didn't on those songs, hahaha! Really want to celebrate the festival when I listen to these songs!

Yeah, still feel bored. Staying at home without do something. No job to do, and less people will heir me although there are vacancies because maybe I will only do for a short time. BORING and LAME! Remember last time during study, I really hope to have the holiday soon. And now, I feel bored! Just feel excited to wait for shopping to prepare the stuff of Chinese New Year...

Oh yeah, about the secret I told you on the previous blog...Actually I went for an interview yesterday. Interivew for becoming a general clerk. Somehow when I went there and met a handome interviewer, hahaha...He somehow offered me different kinds of jobs such as inventory clerk, lab assistants and what what supervisor I also don't know. Don't know why. I just said okay, I think I can try except for the supervisor. I dislike to look after and have too much power on other people. I dislike to become a leader, better there is a leader who I can listen. I hate to give insrtuction, I hate to lead! That's why I won't become a leader, hahaha! My friend was so pity, he applied for warehouse supervisor as there is no more vacancies suitable to him. The interviewer somehow gave him some warning and told him that he is not suitable to this job, but he will help to find a suitable job for him. Should we listen to them??

But at least we gained some different experience. A different interivew, hahaha! But don't know whether success or not, suddenly I hope I didn't success...Is there any other vacancies? Haiz~

沒有留言: