2008年1月1日 星期二

Memories of 2007

Beside welcoming year 2008, don't forget to refer back to year 2007 as it is also one part of our past time, our history, our life...

Remember one year before, I was staring at the window of my room, watching beautiful firework dancing at the dark sky, decorated by the shining stars...(actually I didn't remember whether there are any stars that night), hearing the "BOOM" sound besides SMS with boyfriend, wishing each other happy new year...

Remember the first gathering of year 2007 in the church, there were less than 10 peoples, but we spent that night happily and crazy too, just playing games and throwing the keropok to each other, hahaha!

Remember the first Chinese New Year in Sarikei, at last I could celebrate it without obstacles, I didn't have to work just like after SPM, I had to work and couldn't back in time to have gathering dinner. So happy I could visit a lot of friends' house, and know a lot of friends...First time I could go out with friends at the first day of Chinese New Year, haha!

Remember the valuable time I spent in the school, my last year to become a secondary school's student. Although it is tough, I felt asleep in the class everyday, felt tension because of the exam, screamed so many times in my heart and aslo in my studyroom, phoned boyfriend and crying in the phone because couldn't stay with the stress...I still miss the time I became a student.

Especially the exam year, I looked for trial exam papers and knew an useful forum that enable me to exchange trial exam papers. Really thanks God, I'm not only learnt a lot from the forum, I got a lot of papers too and know a lot of friends! We always chat in MSN and discussing about the points we didn't understand, really enjoying that time! Because of this, I switched to use streamyx! Not only from the forum in the internet, I also made a lot of friends in my school, especially in the class. We became closer classmates, and I don't know how I became one of the group of guys in my class, the only girl in that group. We just always sat together in the library, asking Math questions and chatting too! Now we still be friends, feeling so good!

Because of the exam year and my bad habit, I didn't active in the church, didn't pray and read Bible much, didn't do housechores much, and spent thousands of money I guess because busy photostating papers. I acted badly, easily get angry and get crazy too, always cry...I was "out" of new songs, new fashions, new hairstyle...I regret because I didn't do well for the exam, don't know what the result will be after two more months. The result will be release that time. I still online while sitting for the exam! Haiz~~~

But at last, year 2007 is ended as calm and happy. Finished exam at 4th December, felt joy because of the Christmas and involved a lot in the church. Could had the vacation to Bintulu and Miri, although there was a sad incident happened in front of my eye that time...My cousin wedding...However the interview and the relationship problem somehow made the things not perfect.

Conclusion:
Year 2007 was a tough year
A year I felt so regret that I didn't prepare much for study
A year which were valuable where there were lots of friends struggling for the "battle"
A year where I know a lot friends
So many things happened in year 2007

I'm glad I could share part of my life here since October 2007 ago, and I will continue share the stories of my dream and my life for year 2008, 2009 and so on here...

Thanks God for the blessing and may God continue bless our life in the new year!

沒有留言: