2008年1月1日 星期二

Happy New Year 2008!

Happy New Year 2008! I just celebrate this moment by online, hahaha! Also with the message from friends. So hard to send the message, too many people SMS at 12 midnight!

What is your resolution for year 2008? Mine are...

  1. STPM result will be good that enable me to enter local university
  2. Can get a temporary job which have a good salary
  3. Learn to drive a car
  4. Live more happy and more compatible
  5. and the MOST IMPORTANT is SERVE TO GOD!
  • ~be active in the church
  • ~try to help as much as I could
  • ~pray and read bible everyday

Hope this year will be a better year! Now I am hoping to celebrate Chinese New Year, the Rat year! Who ask the Chinese New Year songs are everywhere right now? Make me feel want to celebrate that festival now! One month more~Start to notice new hairstyle and new fashion now! Hello, I am a girl, nothing weird if I notice this...

Today is my birthday, wish myself Happy Birthday! Turn to 19 today, one year more before 20...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

沒有留言: