2008年1月6日 星期日

First Sunday of year 2008

First of all, let's introcude some cakes from Sunflower Cake and Coffee House, located near to Friendly Supermarket, Sarikei, beside Sister Cafe! There are chocolate cake, kiwi cake, blueberry cake and pandan cake. As you know, my cousins and I are poor, they are still students, and me, still not getting my salary yet, that's why we ordered small and cheap cakes. Mine one is pandan cake, costs RM 2, the most expensive among these cakes; others costs only RM 1. We are so poor, you see? But the cakes are really delicious! And I want to introduce this shop to you, please come as there is not much customers there, otherwise the shop maybe bancrupt! Oh gosh, this first cake house in Sarikei can't be ended so fast! I still want to eat some more cakes over there!

This was how we spent our afternoon with my sister and my aunt's children, eating cake and ice-cream, so sad I forget to take the picture of six different colour, different flavour ice-cream, we already finish it, hahaha! This deal was made during the birthday dinner of my grandma last night.





Four different small, cheap but delicious cakes

My grandma's birthday was celebrated yesterday. We had the birthday dinner at my house. It was a buffet style, so pity I didn't take picture of delicious food and beautiful cake, somehow I hate I don't have a digital camera! My Nokia 6080 quite troublesome as it doesn't have a memory card although it can take photos. I always send the photos by MMS to my email address, have to spend money. Yeah, my handphone can use UBS port, but it is too expensive to buy, haiz~

Almost all aunties and their children's family attend the dinner last night. The food were really delicious, but so sad I didn't enjoy all type of food! As you know, the food were too delicious until there left nothing on the plate, hahaha! The birthday cake was so special that there was a litte orange umbrella on it, so cute! BUT, the important things not only the food, we could also gather together and chit-chat happily! Just like my mum talked to my aunties and laughed loudly in the living room, the cousins were laughing crazly in the kitchen! Weird, last time I wouldn't join them, but this time, yeah...Don't know when do I become younger, haha! Maybe because my two cousins are in Form 4 now, and they are already teenagers like me, that's why I can join their topic. We had our "meeting" until almost 10 p.m., the sweet memories about the "meeting" with my elder cousins...Oh gosh, can't believe I'm the oldest among them right now, ahem!

And this evening, my friend and his family and I with my mum were going out to find something in Taman Susur Jambu. What is that? It's a secret for now, ssshhh...But please don't think too much, just be patient and wait for the answer, hahaha! But six people in a Proton Wira is quite crowded, as I'm the fattest one, hahaha!

Tonight, I went to buy a cloth for something besides celebrating Chinese New Year. I can't figure out why I will lose my temper at the Everwin Fashion House there. It's hard to find a suitable cloth to me, I'm dark and fat, that time I really wish to make myself thinner just want to wear more clothes and find my favourite! I was frustrated because I can't wear favourite fashion and favourite colour! Can someone tell me, how to make myself thinner before Chinese New Year? I really got mad that time, phew!

Hope tomorrow will be a better day...

沒有留言: