2008年1月2日 星期三

What A Boring Day

Quite boring at home today...

Woke up at 10 a.m., as usual because I always watch TV until 1 a.m. something and realised my friend had sent three messages to me! Telling me that his friends are going back today, thanks for telling me, then we just SMS until noon I guess.

Received a letter from National Service, telling me my postpone is success. So late I receive this letter, others had already received it long time ago, don't know what happened to the department, sigh~

Want to go in the afternoon, to prepare something for my tuition class. Well, I am going to be a tuition teacher. Maybe the student are not many, the salary is not high, at least I got something to do in this long holiday, and earn some money too. But absolutely I want to earn higher, hehehe...but it was raining heavily. I don't know how to drive a car, so I can't go out that afternoon. Just sitting at home and watch 18禁不禁. Very nice drama series, talking about boys and girls, really suitable for the youth, hahaha! Also talking about sex...but healthy one! I think this drama series can help a lot of teenagers to solve a lot of questions about sex, relationships and many. Just watch it! It make me think a lot although I am 19 this year. I will share it after I finished watching it, just watch until chapter 13, still left 7 chapters more. Actually I borrowed this early December last year, but I was too busy, so the progress is quite slow. There is another DVD I haven't watch yet!

At night I just SMS and talking to boyfriend via phone. My friend SMS me and told me a news. Shocked when I heard it! Ministry of Health was involved in sex video scandal, and he is one of the "actor"! He already said,"Yes, I am the one." Praise him because of his courage and feel pity because he did this with his young friend. Why guys always like that? I mean they really easily do the sin about sex, especially for those who are married. He is resigned. I scolded him and felt embarrased to become a Malaysian today...

Right now, I just online and blog something here, share the feel I felt today. Maybe it quite boring, and not interesting, but I just want to express my feeling, because it is a diary, you see the label...

沒有留言: