2008年1月3日 星期四

Tuition Teacher

For the first time, I become a tuition teacher.

But somehow, as this is the begining of a new year, there are less students in the tuition centre tonight. Every class have two students only. My friend's class does not have any, so she didn't come this afternoon. My class have only two Primary Six students, one boy and one girl.

My class today is Mathematics for Primary Six. I prepare too little papers to them, so one hour to let them to finish the questions. As they are quite good in Maths, so they don't have much problem. That time, I really don't know what to do to spend the another hour. Then I just give them to see some questions that I think it was difficult to me when I was in Primary Six. I really glad that they can understand what was I explaining on the board, but the boy somehow felt bored and felt sleepy. It was my fault that I didn't prepare much. My first time...

I will have another class on Mandarin for Form 3 tomorrow afternoon. Oh gosh! What should I do? Although I got plan to let them to write an essay, but they only need one hour to write it, how about another hour? I'm not well in grammar now, and how should I mark their work? Haiz~~maybe I shouldn't think a lot, maybe they will be no student tomorrow! Let the Lord lead me...

My mum said, this job won't earn much money, sounds like she wants me to find a part time job with high salary. My dad said, I am going to study later on, please don't think too much on earning much money. Actually, I want to earn some money so that I can spend it on buying some requirement to go into college or university, such as laptop...but can I further study? Still don't know yet...And I also plan to attenf driving lessons this month, it spends a lot. I really don't want to waste a lot of my parents' money. I hope at least I am able to reload my handphone and buying my things without using their money. But I can't go out and work, if Bintangor still ok...

What should I do?

沒有留言: