2008年1月21日 星期一

Double x2

Double what?

Sorry to all if you can't understand my English. I know my English is a bit weird, and I'm really not very good in English, but still sometimes I like to use this language to express my thoughts and feelings here. So, for those who are good in English, can you become my teacher and help me to correct this blog? Although there is no pay for you, but I really appreciate for what had you done. Haha...

I will work in Friendly Supermarket tomorrow, as a cashier, part time job only, work until Chinese New Year Eve. I don't know whether I can handle this job or not, but I try my best tomorrow. Maybe I will face a lot of problem, including count wrongly or others, maybe I need to deal with stress over there. Actually I work there before, as a sales assistant for several months after I finished my Form 5 three years ago. Can't stand too long, I mean really stand, everyday just stand there for whole there, my leg...haiz~And the 'tauke' always around there, very tension you know.

So, this mean for this two weeks, I will have tow jobs to do, as a tuition teacher and as a part time cashier. That's why I put "Double x2" as the title of today's blog, Haha! Just take an experience to become a cashier, although the job is more stressful than other job. It's about money! Who don't cares? Haha! Please pray for me, for I can handle this job succesfully...

About the tuition one, I have more and more students. I have 19 students right now, from three different class, that is Primary 3, 5 and 6. I have Math tuition with Primary 5 tonight, there are 10 students, plus two more compared to last two weeks. Maybe I am not fierce and strict enough, the students didn't fear of me! They played and begged thar they can have a rest. So noisy this class, I just shouted to them...looks like I need to figure out how to control students' dicipline...Can someone help??

Chinese New Year, coming soon...Hear any Chinese New Year songs while reading my blog? Remember to turn on your speaker! Someone introduce me a Chinese New Year song for this blog, I will try to find it and put it at here. Thanks a lot!

沒有留言: