2007年12月4日 星期二

What time is it?

Oh yeah, what time is it?
It's summertime!

No, that's for High School Musical 2!
It 's time where we were free!

Oh yeah, finally I finished all the papers! Coming up next is a very long holiday! Oh yeah! too happy until become crazy, hahaha!

Yaya, become crazy already, until want to spend long time to straightening my hair! Nothing to do this afternoon, so just go to salon and straighthen my hair! But it's not very well, but look okay already, haha! Rm 150! Oh man, so expensive! Next time I will doing this in Sibu, because the technique used is better and cheaper too, haha!

Tomorrow morning my family will go to Sibu, of course I will follow also, haha! Hey, it's my holiday now! For this whole month, I want to play whole day everyday before going to National Service next year. And also help in every Christmas events! Because nothing to do!

I want to online everyday, play computer game everyday, watch Korean and Taiwan drama everyday, sleep and eat everyday...but don't forget to keep fit, it's a need to join the service!

Continue my crazy day...

沒有留言: