2007年12月16日 星期日

Trip to Bintulu-Miri Part 1

Phew! Just coming back, feel really tired now, but still want to blog right now, maybe I just addicted to blog right now, haha! Can't wait to share the stories right now! But today I won't write all right here today, because really tired right now...

On 13th December, the trip started. At first we went to Bintulu, want to take a rest and overnight over there. And at the same time, there was a serious flood in Sibu town. So we really worried whether we can go to Bintulu or not, because need to go through Sibu. We went there through Durin, and the road is in the repairment, really headache during the journey. Want to faint! At last we arrive there after four hours I think, that time is already in the afternoon. That day some of my friends were also go out and play, one of them went to Sri Aman, another one went to Sibu airport, to go to Singapore. He is stucked at Sing Kwong shopping centre because of the flood, who asked him to go to Sibu town that day? Luckily he got in time to arrive at airport...

That day we took a chance to walk around Bintulu, went to Taman Tumbina and Tanjung Batu. So long I didn't go to these places since Form One, that time my little brother still a baby, and I just a youngster. Now, I am nearly 20 and he will be Primary 2 next year, time flew so fast! I didn't have much memories on Taman Tumbina, it seems didn't change a lot. But I love nature so much, I wish to stay in the rural area, or a small town, of course need to have some basic supply, like electricity, water and food, phone line also can; I'm not prefer to stay in big city like KL.

At Tanjung Batu, something had happened and this really gave me a big impact! We saw a youngster drowning in the sea! And nobody can save him because it was to dangerous that time. First time I saw with my eyes, a person lost his life, really horrible! That night I just pray, if he is a Christian, let him be with God. Ya, thanks God, I read the newspapers and found out he is a Christian...Again, I realise, the life is so weak, but just leave it to the Lord, everyday live for our Lord, and especially during this celebration, Christmas is coming soon! Can't wait to celebrate it, need to get ready for dance practice tomorrow I guess.

To be continue...

沒有留言: