2007年12月10日 星期一

Boring

This few days, staying at home, doing nothing, really boring! Can't wait to celebrate Christmas...

So fast, the time flew. It's already December right now, my birthday is coming soon, that means I' m growing older, to become 19, left one more year to become 20, so fast! So fast, I'm not a secondary school student anymore, finally I not need to wear school uniform anymore, hahaha!

Actually, God is fair. He gives everyone 24 hours everyday day, each hour has 60 minutes, each minutes has 60 seconds. It depends on how we spend everyday. Like last time during study, we didn't noticed that we were about to having examination. And this few days, I have nothing to do at home, just sleep for longer time, online for a longer time. Want to go out and hang out with friends, there's no body want to accompany me, haha! Everyday got some people messaged me and complained the life was boring this few days. If not because of them, I even can't 'waste' my time to reply their message!

But soon, the boring day is going to be end, because there are a lot of busy days started today. This afternoon I already started to practice for the performance at Christmas Night, and this will be continuous for weeks until Christmas Day. The muscle tomorrow is going to feel pain, because too long didn't do exercise, haha! Can't wait that day, the day when Jesus Christ was born to the Earth! Hope I can learn and memorize the steps of dance faster!

Feel tired now, maybe because I didn't take a nap this afternoon. Good night everyone!

沒有留言: