2007年12月26日 星期三

Interview

Went to an interview today, is for temporary teacher in primary school. Wear a pinkybaju kurung and went to the office with my friend. Very upset today because can't do very well, I can't speak clearly that time, I think I'm the worst person in my group!

There was five person in a group, so lucky my friend who became my driver was same group with me, at least I won't feel lonely. There was another girl same group with us, she was the student at my next class. Another two was came from other school, I can't remember a guy's name, I knew him as he is also joined Red Cresent Society, I guess he didn't recognize me anymore. His silly hairstyle was so funny! There were two Malay interviewer, asked us about how we make sure the pupils will pay attenttion in the class and listen to us, if we are the teacher. I was the last person who gave the answer, I can't rearrange the word although I have the idea, I was too panic until I can't speak clearly! My hand was shaking that time...And they aslo asked about the advantages on organizing the LIMA07 exhibition, is about airplane one. Maybe I sat at the side, I can't hear cleary what did he ask, but I was too scared to say, "I beg your pardon." Already got person hands up and answered. Luckily the interviewer repeat the exhibition name, if not, I really can't answer! Why I can't express my word well? My friend still can speak clearly and steady although I heard his shaking voice...Oh no, I guess I will loose the chance although I gave some encouragement word to my friend after the interview. I don't want him to feel depressed although I'm also the one who feel so upset.

Saw a lot of my classmates came for interview this morning. I guess those who apply will be called for interview, there will be more friends come for interview tomorrow, wish them good luck! But feel suprised when I heard there are some top students who also come for interview, my chance will be smaller and smaller and smaller...can't think about it anymore!

I really hope to become a temporary teacher...
I really hope I can success in my 3rd interview...since I already attend interiver for IPG twice
I really hope God will bless me...

沒有留言: