2007年12月18日 星期二

Trip to Bintulu-Miri Part 2

Continue...

Next day, we continued our journey to Miri. We used the new road, not the old coastal road anymore. The distance maybe almost the same, but there are few cars using this road, not need to face with "traffic jam" (actually not that serious, =p), so the time is shorten. And the journey smooth too because the road is in the good condition, and there's a lot of oil palm tree along the road, greenish...just don't have sign board along the road, maybe somebody just steal them away, who knows. This made us went to the wrong way, but somehow my dad didn't see the signboard, he drove to a place where policemen are there, for what I'm not sure, I need to ask them how to we go to Miri, thanks a lot for their help, we arrive Miri succesfully! Then when we went back, we noticed there is a signboard saying the way to go to Miri and Bintulu, how clumsy my dad!

We stayed in Miri for two days, stayed at my youngest uncle's house. His house is located in a HUGE housing estate, I think as big as Bintangor maybe! Permyjaya, heard it before? Located far from the city, more than 10 km I guess. No school over there, just have several nurseries and kindergardens, but there is a supermarket called e-mart, the things sold over there is cheap! Especially the vegetables, four ikat only RM 2! Nah, just because we bought it at night, the hawkers wanted to go back, so they sold it with the cheap price. We also went to Boulevard Hypermarket and Serway Supermarket, so many shopping complex in Miri, but the things quite expensive, for me, haha! But there is offer during Christmas, so we bought things like clothes and shoes, haha! Go to Miri just for shopping...

Not really, my friend! We also went to Public Park, with new facilities, for me as I didn't went there for six years already! Got children water playground, suspension bridges(these are new one) the old and the new one I will explain to you by using pictures, haha! Really want to go down and play when I saw the water playground, GOOD to be a children again...but of couse I didn't do that! My little brother became crazy playing at the playground(not the water playground) with our little cousins, my 14 years old sister said she also crazy playing over there during the visit to Miri in June this year! I wish I can become a children again!

And almost the time we just sleep at home because too tired, haha! We visited my eldest uncle, just transfered to Miri. He also stays in the same housing estate. His sons want to go back to Sarikei already, because too bored at the new place! No friends, just watching DVD at home, until their face become fair.

On 16th December, we went back to Sarikei, and stopped by at Bintulu. Visited my mom's aunt, they are too...they tried to pursuade us to stay, until my parents didn't know what to do, at last we just sat into the car and ran away...Hoho, felt a bit regret to decide to visit them. When we arrived Sibu, we are fortunated to become one of the 'visitors' of the flood in Sibu. Although it was not the most serious one, but quite serious also. The water is smelly too, phew! Feel so pity and there's maybe another flood coming next week! Haiz~We found several roads to go to the Lanang bridge, but the roads were flooded, only big cars like Hilux, Land Cruise can go across. Thanks a lot to a lorry driver and an old man who ride a motorcycle, they told us certain roads cannot be across when we tried to do so. Somehow all people help each other during this difficult time, although we are stranger, so comfortable!

Arrived home almost at 6.30 p.m., after bought dinner and some durians, RM 16 for four durians, who want? I tell you, very nice...Crazy with durian.

I will be in Betong this afternoon, for the spreading gospel activities, as Christmas is coming! Of course the shopping complex in Bintulu and Miri are full of this season's spirit, with the Christmas songs and Christmas trees..."Last Christmas, I gave you my heart..." Familiar, isn't it? I heard several version at Farley, Bintulu! Something interesting want to share with you, Farley is located opposite with Sing Kwong in Sibu, same with Bintulu!

Will be more with some pictures in Bintulu and Miri~

沒有留言: