2007年12月20日 星期四

Spreading gospel in Betong

Christmas is coming soon! Besides practice dance, I also joined this activity last Tuesday. First time I joined this kind of activity, it is so meaningful! Especially when I heard the messages from a brother and a sister in Christ, again I understand the real meaning of Christmas is to celebrate the born of Jesus Christ to the world. So, the main character of this joyful, peaceful season is JESUS CHRIST, not Santa Claus or Christmas tree!

Actually, this is my first time to go to Betong. It takes two hours from Sarikei to Betong. It is a little town, I hate I don't have a digital camera, if not, sure I snap the pcicture every where and share it here! Can anyone tell me, which brand I should buy? I mean digital camera!

Okay, back to topic. Although Betong is a small town, only as big as Bintangor town, but the new facilities and buildings are really...I really amazed! How come Sarikei don't have such a State office? Next time when I get the picture, sure I post it here.

That day we went to five houses, if I am not mistaken. Just peace and joy...Although very tired at the end and cannot sleep in the van, but still so happy. Really a meaningful night, although I arrived home at midnight.

Thanks God because of yout blessing...

沒有留言: