2007年12月6日 星期四

Shopping Trip in Sibu

Long time didn't go to Sibu, since May I think, I still remember that time I was on school holiday...

Today really spend much money, just for shopping! Girls like shopping, isn't it? Haha! Buying clothes, shoes(that one is between my sister and my dad) and foods...Seems like I'm already 'out' during exam time, didn't noticed what is the latest fashion, latest hairstyle, latest songs, latest movie, latest drama...But from now, I will notice it, because I need it to fufill my long holiday! My friend was grumbling that he cannot have the trip, felt very bored because just staying at home, eat and sleep and watch TV. He didn't realize that we were too tired, the legs are pain, phew!

It just a lot of things happen this day. My sister had stomache after arriving Sibu, so had to went to toilet for few times. Then this one POWER! My brother had MISSING at the market! He followed my dad but my dad didn't know, when we met dad again, we just realise the little brother already missing. Dad and mum were very panic, my sister no reaction, only me who just laugh at there. Really don't know why I didn't feel panic that time, I just think want to find him at downstair, I just hope he was still at the market that time. When I told my parents about this thinking during the journey we back to Sarikei, my mum said,"Maybe he will bring by other people!" That time I just realized, am I too stupid or what? I start to wonder, why had I reacted like that after finding out he was missing...

Don't worry, he was still at the market and my mum found him, so now he is SAFE and HEAlTHY. Just still naughty after that incident, still going around when we were shopping in Sing Kwong. Then I was the one who had stomache during the journey we back, had to find a coffee shop and went to toilet! Because I'm too greedy, want to eat ice-cream, and this happens after I finished the ice-cream.

I guess a lot of people want to go out and play right after examination. I saw a lot of my friends from Bintangor shopping in Sibu. Good to see them, at least I know how are them. Really want to back to Bintangor and have a friends gathering! I also heard my friend said, got a group of friends which we know also came to Sibu and play around! Ya, Sibu can be said as our place to play around, Miss Touristsm World Grand Final will be held in Sibu, you see! Today the ladies went to the famous temple near wharf, my dad came to Sibu because of this! Pretty...pretty than me! Haha!

I need to go to Sibu again after a few weeks, to settle stuff about National Service...
What will I going to do for tomorrow? Any suggestion? I want to hang out with friends but no one...

沒有留言: