2008年7月27日 星期日

Enjoy, Fun But Busy, Tired

My 2nd week in IPR...

Our homework gets more and more, especially English. I have English as minor subject, and I need to take the English test in the final exam every semester. Miss Ong, our English lecturer had taken a lot of period, maybe she wants to fulfill the credit hours faster, as she will be busy after this. We need to write journal everyday, find a lot of notes in the library, and yes, I am a bit quite bored with English now...

A lot of presentations and notes need to prepare, such as now, I still finding Chinese poems and short stories through Internet, for the titles as the lecturer asked, such as 《长恨歌》、 《游子吟》 and the stories written by 鲁迅. Sleepy, but still going on, I am online at home now, the wireless in IPG does not very good, so I hope I can find all those information at home today. I even need to do the presentation for GERKO (Gerak Kerja Kokurikulum) too! I was selected to join Music/Choir Club, I really happy with that. I can be with those people who good in singing and playing music instruments, and also with those who are interested. For the first time I had that good feeling, sounds like I felt fortunate. Oh...Thanks God!

I try to adapt the new environment there, but seems like I still can't use with food there. I had to rush to the toilet for several times until I absent! So sad that I couldn't have 100% attendance, now I try to be present in the class unless I really sick until I can't even wake up from the bed. And then for the GERKO, I try to get 100% attendance, although I don't know how to play volleyball and I need to have a test on it. I need to learn new sport...About the food, I got once that almost a day I just ate fast food--Mi Sedap, and I afraid to take it for this moment. Sigh...

But, I can communicate well with my classmates, I start to enjoy the friendship with them...

Want to sleep already...really tired...

沒有留言: