2008年7月19日 星期六

New Move, New Step Towards My Dream

Just finished my orientation week. Thanks God, I could went through everything successfully. I didn't fall sick, just not enough sleep; my muscles pain, but I already used to it. I had been gone through all this exercise days during I was in National Service.

So, there will be a new move, new step towards my dream to become a teacher. Thanks God, because He listened to my prayer. I will follow the way He had gave me, if He thinks the way to become a teacher is the BEST way for me, I will follow him. No matter I didn't feel much confident on myself, no matter how difficult the study life I need to go through after this, I leave up everything upon to God. I realize, how much the stress and pressure I need to tackle after this, the assignments, the presentations, the examinations, the outdoor activities, the life...I can't fail in my exam, I can't absent easily, I can't break the rules and laws inside and outside the campus. If not, I need to face a lot of punishment. Paying fine, kick out from the campus will be the most serious punishment, and then my 'penjamin' needs to pay RM 130,000 back. What a big amount of money! How should I didn't feel tension about this? My aunt becomes my 'penjamin'...oh gosh!

Somehow,sometimes, I feel I am not suitable to become a teacher, because, I don't have a good leadership! And, I give up easily on this...But, this is my dream, my ambition, to be in the education field. It just I had the 'honeymoon' for more than half year, then I can't use to back to study life again. Hope I can adapt soon.

About the orientation...Still OK to me, knowing new friends, and then just every night senior came to 'disturb' us, until we only had maximum THREE hours to sleep.The food always spicy, and less green vegetables, but I still can used with the food, I still can take spicy food, maybe because I always took spicy food in the camp last few months.

Soon, I will have the class next week, maybe outdoor activities also starts next week. I take volleyball! Actually got three choices - volleyball, ping pong and badminton. But it is a package, if I take volleyball in 1st SEM, I will be given ping pong in 2nd SEM and badminton in 3rd SEM. Because other two package got hockey and futsal, I rather to choose volleyball.

Yeah, I try to enjoy myself in IPR(Institut Pengajian Rajang). But don't forget to study! The only thing I hope for now is, I don't want to fall asleep in the class just like last time in Form 6!

沒有留言: