2008年7月7日 星期一

9 Days Journey in Kuala Terengganu and KL Part 1

Because I got the offer to go to Institut Perguruan Rajang, I quit to study in UMT. Sorry to seniors in UMT, and also my friends who should be study with me right now...But yet, I still took the flight to Kuala Terengganu...

28th June

The journey started early in the morning. My dad and I went to Sibu airport. Lots of teenagers were there, because they also went to Penisular Malaysia to further their study in the universities. Got my 3 classmates and 2 schoolmates were taking the same flight with me. Met my aunt and my cousin at the same time, they were also having the same flight with us. So the flight Sibu-KL...a lot of passengers. I also met an uncle, he knew me when I was in National Service, because I joined the church gathering there, which lead by him sometimes. Surprise when found out that the uncle actually is my dad's senior during secondary school!

Arrived at LCCT and met my old classmate, Tung Yee. He was my
classmate from Form 2-5. He also study at same university with me, and we already planned to meet at there and went to Kuala Terengganu together. Waited for 3 hours, lame but thanks God, we still can chat happily after long time we didn't meet each other.

Asean Kitchen in LCCT, my dad and I took the lunch here. RM 11.80 for each of us...Expensive...

After my another friend, Connie arrived, then 4 of us taking the flight to Kuala Terengganu, delayed for quite a long time. Saw lots of foreign touristm there, seems like for them, Malaysia is really a hot spot for having a vacation, suddenly feel proud to become a Malaysian, *hahaha There were passengers from China taking same flight with us, because they want to have their holiday in Redang Island, wow!

After arrived in Kuala Terengganu, there were seniors from UMT who came to pick us, with the purple bus. After arrived at hostel UMT, we were be arranged to temporary ro
oms. There was another our classmate who already arrived there one day earlier with her dad. Then 6 of us walked to the coffee shop near to the hostel. Tung Yee spoke wrongly when he tried to order ice lemon, he spoke lemon "beng"(ais in Foochow or Hokkien), but the waiter yet understand that language and his turn to ask us, " You know how to speak Bahasa Melayu Terengganu?" So special...The food are CHEAP as the price in Sarawak here! But one thing, the ice always half of the glass...=.=

At night, my friend's dad rent a lauzy Kancil and brought 6 of us to M
ydin. Can you imagine? Minus 2 adult sitting in front, 4 adults were sitting behind, with 2 fat girl (include me)...Mydin large, can buy anything here and the price quite cheap too! Sure I will adapt fast if I continue to stay there, although they are a lot of Malays there.
29th June

The registeration day for them, but I quit on that day. After I did the refund stuff, we packed and went to Kuala Terengganu by university bus, as there were family who also went out after brought the newbies into the university. Before leaving, I took this.

The room we stayed overnight. New hostel I heard, with only 2-3 people per room, quite good for me.

Then we stayed one night in the hotel. Went 'shopping' around Kuala Terengganu, my dad bought lots of 'asam jawa' and 'keropk ikan' there, some sault those are famous food there, the stuff must buy from there. He bought for his friends. He also wanted to buy 'keropok lekor', but because it can't stand for a night, he gave up. Lots of Malay traditional clothes and stuff there, and less shops of other races. That night, we only found only ONE Chinese kopitiam there, and we took the dinner there. The food okay, but quite expensive.

I guess this is the only Chinese kopitiam in Kuala Terengganu town...

30th June (part 1)

Morning flight to Kl. Snap some shots of Sultan Mahmood Airport in Kuala Terengganu as it just been built and still very new.
The building outside the airport...more beautiful than Sibu one.

View outside the airport...beautiful morning and new car park.Actually it was 7am that day, looks like the day arrive earlier than KL there.

Inside the airport. Unique, right?

More unique..."tower" in the airport. Sorry for that blushing person there...Do you see the black trapezium on the "tower" there? Usually got water there, but that morning still don't have yet.
Little cafe in the airport, have a drink first while waiting for your flight.

Watching TV while waiting..2 guys seems to be so...I don't know how to say, but that time the news was about the final of EURO 2008 on 29th June. I like this special waiting place, it just so special and so different with other airports. They have their unique.
Then the journey in KL started after arrived from Kuala Terengganu!


沒有留言: