2008年7月8日 星期二

9 Days Journey in Kuala Terengganu and KL Part 2

30th June (part 2)

After arrived from Kuala Terengganu, my uncle already waited me outside the arrival hall. My uncle came to Shah Alam for official duty, and arrived at KLIA at the same day too. Angela, my cousin or my uncle's daughter drove her housemate's Proton Iswara to the airport to fetch us. After I put my luggage at Angela (her friends used to call her Lala)'s house in Kajang, 3 of us went to Low Yat to see the computer accessories. My cousin, Chris want to buy a laptop to use in matriculation, so my uncle wanted to go there to have a look. So good, I also wanted to buy some computer stuff for my laptop, and Lala too wanted to have a look on laptops. We went there by komuter(or used to call it KTM).

Everything were so new to me, taking KTM...and arrived at
KL Sentral. We put our bags in the lockers, charged RM 1.50 for big locker and RM 1 for smaller locker. Lala brought us to go to Low Yat, and there...is really wonderful! I guess I can be crazy to look at laptops, computer mouses, handphones, digital cameras...So many choices there. That is really a famous place to buy electrical appliances. My dad bought me a pendrive before from there too. So, if you are in KL, you can buy those electrical appliances at Low Yat, okay? I become the promoter *kekeke
Of course I bought something from there! 2 Kingston pen
drives with the memory of 2GB for each, costs RM27 for 1 pendrive only! Cheap! No wonder my dad ask me to buy those things there...and also a computer optical mouse, costs RM13, but somehow, I really don't know how to choose...I supposed to buy RM 15, RM 19 or else, how come I bought the same mouse? I mean I bought the same mouse with my PC at home. Hos stupid am I! And this mouse can only available for Windows XP, not for Windows Vista...so stupid am I!
This mouse make me feel stupid!

Green Kingston pendrives...I got one blue Kingston pendrive, have only 512MG.


Then we went to Quality Hotel in Shah Alam, still by KTM. My uncle lived there...That hotel really suits to its name, really in good quality, but the air-con can't be adjusted, Lala and I didn't have enough blanket, and shaking while sleeping...
1st July

Woke up early in the morning and back to Kajang with Lala, b
ecause I had a date with my friends in Midvalley. Elly, her housemate came to fetch us at KTM Kajang, and brought us to Putrajaya, she works there. So sad that I can't really had a view of Putrajaya because I slept in the car. After having breakfast in the canteen, somewhere at the goverment office there, Lala sent Elly to Putrajaya Sentral, because she wanted to went to KLIA. Yeah, during the journey from the office to Putrajaya Sentral, indeed I viewed some scene there, at least I saw the word of "Jabatan Perdana Menteri" at the signboard, *haha Actually I saw the buildings there, the bridge and also some wonderful apartments there. Those apartments actually are for goverment servants...wow! Sarawak here only have quarters and barrecks, *haha

In the afternoon, I met my friends in Midvalley. First time I took KTM alone. Okay, not scary at all, because KTM will send me to that place, especially Midvalley, straight away. Really so happy to meet you, Chiew Ling and Poh Sien! Luckily we still keep contact through Friendster and MSN, if not, maybe I can't recognize both of you! Please don't be angry when you read this...We took lunch in Kenny Rodgers(am I spelling correct?), having quarter-meal, only Chiew Ling who want to keep fit, just eat fruits =P She kept asking the latest news of ex-St. Anthony students, as she is one of the ex-student there. I even didn't find out my sister actually met her before in Sarikei, feel want to punch her, *hahaha The chicken quite nice, actually I ate before with Lala in Alam Central while we were in Shah Alam, but different place, different food, although same company. The aromatic rice is different! But whatever, we really full and asked Chiew Ling to finish the muffin. We chatted a lot, although both of them chatted more, I know they live near and study in the same college.

Then we went shopping around Midvalley. My targets are black shoes and formal blouses. So just walked and chatted, besides looking at beautiful, trendy clothes. We even tried some clothes!

Cool? Actually I didn't bring enough clothes to KL, T-shirt also one of my targets. Seems like T-shirt costs RM40++ in Midvalley here, I decided to bought trendy T-shirt. Luckily my sister love this fashion, so I bought this cloth at Romp and wore this for one day. Lala even felt shocked when she found out I bought this from there. Is it a famous brand? Feel sorry to my sister, I wore the new cloth, then I give her...Borrow me for a day, can or not? Feel relief when shen didn't angry after found out this truth, she even too excited when she wore this cloth!

I mean she felt cool when she wore this, LOL.

I also bought a new black shoes from Vincci, for my study in IPG later. Again, my cousin felt shocked again when she saw the plastik bag... =.= My mum and I tried very hard to find this kind of shoes in Sibu, it is a hard mission. But in Midvalley, it is not a hard mission anymore, instead it is too easy! Lots of this fashion here, and I bought one!
After tired of shopping, we had some cakes in Secret Recipe. Those cakes were really tasty, but we couldn't finish it because they were big slice and very sweet too, especially we ate chocolate cakes. I couldn't stand it anymore and bought a bottle of mineral water there, but it costs RM 2.50! Oh gosh...

Went back by KTM also. They stopped at Serdang, one stop before mine. Unlucky we back on the busy time-'waktu lepas kerja' We became 'sardine' inside KTM, bot
h of them said this was their 1st time to face this kind of traffic jam. Really sorry to them...
Not sure what time I arrived at home, just remember that day I really, really tired...There is no much pictures on this days, because my handphone lack of battery, feel so sad with that... I didn't have much memory on this day, with my two primary classmates, for such few years time we didn't meet each other. But yet, still have one thing that should help me to view back the memorable with my friends in Midvalley...You won't believe this, the KTM ticket!The KTM ticket from Kajang to Midvalley, costs RM 2.60. The machine on that day wasn't good, it won't let me to go through, so the safety guard me to walk through from the gate. I guess that uncle forgot to ask me for this...never mind, as a souvenir from Midvalley, a ticket to go through my sweet memory with Chiew Ling and Poh Sien...
2nd July

This day, I felt sick. Headache, and so I slept whole day at home. Lala tried to bring me to Alamanda, but still I felt weak and felt want to vomit that time. Sigh...and at nig
ht, when I felt better, I followed Lala and her boyfriend to KLIA, since he wanted to have refund of his wrong ticket. KLIA is really huge and I remembered my dad kept 'promoting' KLIA to me as he never been in LCCT before, he always arrived at KLIA as he goes to KL for official duty, goverment servants use MAS airlines...LOL. But what he said is true. So I took some pictures there, to prove to my dad, I already been in KLIA! Although I didn't take MAS airlines...
Yeah, yeah...but I didn't fly to here...
Kuala Lumpur International Airport-Best Airport of 2005 and 2006, feel proud of it.
With big flower pot...*hehehe

Look familiar? You saw that pole before, in the picture above...This is the snapshot at check-in counter there...

Shops in KLIA...more choices compared with LCCT.This is actually at 2nd floor, unlike LCCT, only have ground floor...
We have our dinner here, McDonald in KLIA, about 9pm. I only able to have chicken porridge, while Lala and his boyfriend ate burger and french fries.

沒有留言: