2008年7月13日 星期日

My New Life Will Begin




Out of the topic, excuse me for a while...Last night I got the prize in Nam Leong Supermarket. I won the prize due to the lucky draw. Actually I just filled the form after I bought the sunblock few months ago, I guess in April or May, during my training in National Service. Nah, just consolation, small prize~

14th July, will be my register day, for IPG. Oh ya, I didn't announce occasionally here, right? Alright...

I got the offer from Institut Perguruan Rajang Sarawak(IPRS), for the courses Pemulihan (Bahasa Cina)/Matematik/ English!


Already finished for the packing, the formal clothes already so much pairs, black shoes also ready, important documents I guess also almost completed, except my medical report, will be completed on next week, I hope so. I hope they will let me off half day for finish my X-Ray and get the complete report. It said, "You must hand out your completed medical report with your chest X-Ray film within a month. If not, you will be disqualified." (translated by Qiong, original in Bahasa Malaysia) After this, I will check my stuff again. Two luggages, one bag and a pail, man! More than the stuff I bring for National Service last time, just like I will be immigrate to IPG (indeed, I am)Who ask me to stay there for 5 and the 1/2 years? But of course I will be back to Sarikei every weekend and during school holidays (I mean the SCHOOL holidays, IPG holidays same with the school), in fact, Bintangor is also same as my 2nd home. I am so lucky...but not very lucky actually, I get less chance to travel outside of middle Sarawak, =P

So, maybe you will see me blogging every weekend after this, or I will try to update in the hostel there, with my stories and feelings at there, and also with my future creations, LOL. Just can't wait to go over there, but the orientation...I have no idea, pray that God will lead me to go through the days over there...

Looks like, my new life will start tomorrow...8am maybe I will arrive there. Very near, I didn't need to spend money to buy airplane ticket and go to other states to study, suddenly again I feel lucky...Pray for me, guys, at least I can go through the orientation, OK?

沒有留言: