2008年2月20日 星期三

Too Many Sad Things Happen Around Me

Previously, my grandma was admitted in the hospital. She is fine now, but her glucose level is still not very stable...she got diabetes. So, don't know when she will come out. I don't know what had happen in the hospital previously, suddenly the security becomes so strict. They only allow people to come in the wad at visiting hours, no matter you come to visit the patient or to take care of them. This make my parents can't go in on time. Have to come in before 7am or else you come in at 12.30pm. My mum need to send my siblings to go to school and she can't go to hospital on time! If she goes at 12.30pm, who is going to bring my siblings back? I don't know how to drive...

Too many sad things happen around me...First, the nice Dr. Yap in Sarikei got knocked down by a motorcycle before Chinese New Year. Then he passed away after a few days in Kuching. So sad he just passed away like that. It's the 15 years old rider's fault. I heard he is sent to the "pusat pemulihan" already.

Then another sad story in Sarikei. A Chinese man suddenly got hear attack and passed away while playing badminton at the 3rd day of Chinese New Year. My dad knows him because he is also a government servant. But the shocked news is, his is my classmate's dad! Sharon lost her dad! That day afternoon, we wanted to go to her house but she was not in the house at that time. And the day before she wanted to visit my house but I was going out. Can you imagine? Lost the closest parent in Chinese New Year...Feel very sad to her...

Do you know who is Lydia Sum? The "Fei Jie" which is a fat artist in Hong Kong...She had lots of diseases because of obesity. And she was passed away few days ago. She was really a good artist and a good MC for some charity shows in Hong Kong. I love her shows and her laugh always brings the happiness all around us. Feel pity to her daughter, she is only 21! Elder two years than me...

Just now my friend SMS to me, and told me, he couldn't accept the sad news he has received just now. His beloved uncle suddenly "left" them forever...He was really sad, I know...It just too many this kind of stories happen around me this frequently. My friends lost their family member especially during Chinese New Year, the Chap Goh Mei is held on tomorrow, the celebration still not finished yet! Why so many things happen at this time?

Please God, bless them all...

沒有留言: