2008年2月26日 星期二

3rd Anniversary

26 February, our 3rd anniversary, 3 years we have been together as a couple...
Yeah, maybe you will say, only 3 years, there's a long way to go...
But actually, 3 years was a long journey already...already been through 1095 days!

3 years, we spent our two years separately, but he will come to visit me per month during this two years. We never celebrate our anniversary together, never celebrate Valentine Day before. We just SMS and chatting via phone as usual. Because we live in different place, although it only takes about half an hour of journey to come to my place. He is busy with his work, and he will tired at the end of the day. And me, for now I need to handle some house chores as my mum need to take care of my grandma, she is already acted like a baby.

My friends, we are weird because we didn't celebrate that two important days. Is it important? Sure anniversary is important, because we will know how much times we have been together. Valentine Day...as long as we love each other, actually this day isn't that really important.I didn't hope for a present from him, and I didn't give him any present that days. We will only give present at our birthday and Christmas only. Because our birthday is very near, only 8 days, and his birthday is near to Christmas, maybe this is God's wonderful arrangement, letting us not need to spend too much money to present fot each other.

3 years, we have been go through lots of difficult times, but not as difficult as the older generation, *laugh We need to face with the tension of the exam and from the school during our 1st year, until I cried so many times, until I had my gastric, that is the most difficult time. That time, we were only in Form 5. 2nd year...I already moved to other place, we have less time to meet each other, but he always comes to my place every month, but somehow got problem appear because the distance between us. Somehow I was too weak in the relationship, I couldn't control myself to have feeling on other guy, we quarrel several times because of this...T.T

The problem is solved for now I guess. I will be go out to study this year, this time really become long distance relationship. Can our relationship be maintained? Most probably I will go to National Service at least two months, start from next month. This will be some practice prepared by God for us. I can only contact him once in a week, because handphone is allowed to use once per week, at weekend.

Can we go through this? Pray for us...

沒有留言: