2008年2月28日 星期四

Me VS Election 2008

Election again! Will be held on 8th March 2008!

I am only 19 years old this year, of cause I can't vote, because I am not yet 21 years old! Still young * laugh But maybe because I am growing up already, and already learn something about the election in Pengajian Am last year, that's why I know a bit about this, know a bit about the procedure, but can't remember more now, because I already finish the exam, all of the lesson already passed back to my teacher* laugh

So many kinds of flags in town, not because of National Day is coming soon, the Malaysia and Sarawak flags is not hanging along the the road there, is SUPP flags, BN flags, DAP flags and so on. The promotion board is very big, there are some in the town, and also near the place I live. Sarikei is the merriest place of election in Sarawak this time, FIVE candidates is going for election! Maybe because the pineapple is tasty to eat *laugh

The candidates go around the town, the shops, the housing estates, even the long house, shake hand with the citizen and ask them to vote. Of cause they won't shake with me, I am too young ( still don't want to be old as less than one year left to turn 20) The 'catalog' are given to ask for support from citizen. More performance and shows are held, such as singing, movie shows...

It just the phenomenon during the campaign before the election. Last time when the election was held, I was too young to know about this. And now, I know a bit, but not interested. Dad and Mum always discuss about this, the hot topics in the newspapers mostly about the election, I am bored to read the newspapers!

Attention! I am not talking about politics here, I just share my general view on election, the phenomenon of the election. I don't mean to hurt other people...I am not interested in this topics, it just one part of my life, as I really feel the phenomenon. Just sharing, okay?

沒有留言: