2008年3月5日 星期三

My Plan For Now

12 March, SPM result will be released. For STPM, still don't know yet. I guess maybe it's between 17 March until 19 March. As the department didn't annouce the date together, I guess the date of the results of SPM and STPM to be released will be at different week. Hope it will be annouced before 18 March, I have to go to National Service that day!

The application to go to IPG is opened now. Don't get it, why the bank still can't sell the PIN number and told me the different things with what it says in the advertisment. But just ignore it. This time a new course is offered. It's Chinese Studies, can go oversea to continue study, and this course will be studied in China.

Go to China? I feel want to apply this course...But learning Literature and History of Chinese, just like a big challenge for me. Actually Chinese doesn't very difficult to me, if it becomes the major subject of mine. I even thought to take Chinese before in STPM, but I found out I can't really get better result and maybe will affect other subject, that's why I quit. My dad encourages me to take Chinese Studies in private college if I can't get into local university.

I still thinking, I know I am better in language than science. I know I feel comfortable to teach with my own language than using English. But teaching language...about poem, grammar, literature...something will make students fall asleep, it's a tough task to me. Now I give tuition on Mathematics primary school, I still can't handle it well...I know just few months only, but I still very poor in controlling pupil's discipline. Just like tonight, I just came to replace other teacher, and no exercise to do, they just ran and played, screamed until other teachers scolded them. Feel relief they didn't scold me, but I felt so sorry to them, I need other people to control the students... ~.~

For now, I still continue my tuition and learn to drive a car. So poor am I! I still can't control the sterling well after a week, I still not independent enough! Still dependent on teacher to tell me how much I should turn the sterling, when do I step the brake pedal and clutch pedal...So slow am I! Just like a snail...Wonder why guys almost are fast learner in this. I got three friends who are going to have Pre-Test tomorrow, and they only learn for three weeks! And of cause, they are guys. XD

And then maybe I will go to National Service on 18 March. I just hope the result will be released as soon as possible, so that I have enough time to apply local university, if I am qualified. Now I really, really need to think which step should I take next, which course should I choose, which way should I go.

Surrender to our mighty Lord,
Listen to what He says.
He will lead me to the best way,
Because He loves me,
Until He sacrifice His beloved sons, Jesus Christ,
To save me from becoming a sinner,
And can always be with Lord forever.
Amen.

沒有留言: