2008年3月18日 星期二

Probably Out For 3 Months

I probably go out for three months. 90++ percent I will be going to join National Service tomorrow. It supposed to start today, but since I am the person who had been postponed, I will take the action to join it tomorrow. I will phone them to ask them, whether there is enough place for me or not. My friends who joined it last year, and same case with had already received the call from them the first night of National Service. Why I didn't receive any call about this? Or she will do what she had promised to me, phoned me on 20th? I don't know. No matter what, I will phoned them tomorrow morning, to confirm first. My dad ask to....

So lazy to pack now. Am I going there tomorrow? Probably...yea. So, I blog here today, to tell you, If I'm going to National Service tomorrow, I won't be blog here. Or if I blog here tomorrow, that's mean I'm not going because of no place for me(unless there is computer that I can online over there, *kekeke)

But, I will try to online and blog here if I have the MedSI or interviews. MedSI is held on 19 April, according to the calendar given on the website. I will be go out from the camp and back to Sarikei to sit for the test, if I am been called for that. Hopefully it happen. I want to become a teacher, to be in education field! Then if I am succeed in the test, I will be called for the interview on May. So that day I will be go out from the camp again. *LOL So many holidays I have...but I can't go out earlier if compared to those who want to study Form 6 and matriculation. They go out on the middle of May!

This three months, sure will be a practice for me, to practice me to become an independent person, a healthy person(because have to jog early in the morning everyday and do tough activities), a person who is more easily mixing with other people, especially Bumiputera, this sure can practice me to have more fluent Malay and English, good for interview, *LOL Really prepare me for the life in university in the future.

Better go to pack now. Remember to pray for me, for everything!

沒有留言: