2008年2月22日 星期五

Is It Too Fast?

Maybe I am too bored this few days. So, I started to look for some courses and colleges. Surfing Internet everyday, actually I have nothing to do after Chinese New Year. Sure the telephone bill will up to RM 80++ this month! Never mind, maybe I will not be at home after a few months, because I will going out to further study! Not matter is local university, private college or else...

The result will be released next month, and most probably I will going to National Service at that month too. I'm worried I don't have much time to decide which course, which university I'm going to choose, because maybe I will be in the camp soon after the result is released. Maybe that's why I become so rush.

Which field I like the most? Education? Sure, is my beloved one! Remember last time I was crying whole night, I lost my chance to become the temporary teacher in Daro with my friend because I have a camp to go (actually I know, my parents are worried about me). Although I'm not a good tuition teacher right now, but I still love to be in this field...yeah, sometimes I hate naughty students, =D Sure I will apply for IPG (Institut Perguruan) this year, but change selection to the "coolest" courses...Hehe. If I can go in there, sure I will left out everything even though I'm in the college that time maybe, no matter I need to study for 5 year and a half in the nearest IPG near SMK Meradong there!

Now I am looking for UTAR. Lots of friends study there, and the fees are quite okay, at least I apply PTPTN loan. I am thinking to choose Biotechnology there, but don't know whether I can cope or not. I found my love on Biology while I studied topics about Biotechnology last year, but I feel regret that I didn't study well for Biology that time. One year and the half syllabus, how can I cope it all in few months only? I was too lazy, always fell asleep in the class...although I can get a C- in Biology for my trial exam, will I get better grade in the real exam? I didn't try the best that day...I was panic and forgot some although I got prepare it. *Sigh

No point to worry now, I already passed up my papers, all can I do is PRAY! Just hoping I know what is the way God will lead me to, He knows the best for me. I follow His plan, because I believe in Him.

I have downloaded application form for scholarships and to enter UTAR. Don't know why UTAR only have intake on January, March (if I'm not mistaken) and May. Actually I prefer to go to local university than private one, is cheaper. But if I can't get into local university or get the course that I dislike, I will apply to go to private college. Is just UTAR have the latest intake on May, and usually local university will have the intake on July.

What should I do? Choose other college? It has higher entry requirement for Biotechnology in UCSI, AIMST and IMU. Yeah, IMU has the intake on August or September, but the fees are more expensive. The other two universities, I still not getting information about that. But UTAR has the cheapest fees among them.

Any suggestion? Haha, I just one of the person who is stacked in the way to the future, facing difficulties and need someone experienced to share their experience, just to give some advice.
But all of this has to give upon to the Lord, He is the one who lead my way...

沒有留言: