2008年2月10日 星期日

Chinese New Year 2008

Another crazy time to have! Crazy visiting, no need to take lunch and dinner! That one is very usual already, every year we done this, right? But this year is more crazy than last year, because we didn't have the pressure to study, not need to worry to finish the homework...But for those who already start working, they can't celebrate this festival season for long time, need to work.

4th of Chinese New Year already, school will be re-open tomorrow, some of the people need to start their work tomorrow. Sure will have traffic jam today, because most of the people back to their study or working place today. So sad Sibu again is flooded...But still having visiting to relatives' and friends' houses today, but for today, most of the people came to my house, most probably are my sister's friends. I only went out tonight, but so sad my friends couldn't find me when they wanted to come to visit me. I hate myself not patient enough, can't wait for them, then followed my aunt to go out. It's all my fault! The same things happened on 2nd day of Chinese New Year too! My classmates couldn't find me because that time I went to my relatives there. Somehow I felt, I need to make a choice between two different, good choices, including visiting houses.

1st day of Chinese New Year, as usual we went to church for the Chinese New Year service. Thanks God, it was a sunny day, not a rainy day at the 1st day of Chinese New Year like what happen in previous year. Visited some houses at Sarikei there, and then went to Bintangor in the afternoon. Really enjoy the gathering time with old friends after a year we didn't contact to each other...Really hope we can spend some time and have the gathering again. At night, I went for a party with my colleagues in Friendly there, and also went for the visiting with them. My uncle's family came to my house at 10pm something and back at 12 midnight!

2nd day...went to relatives' house, I love the wedding photos! My cousin is married last two months. So beautiful, I hope I can take that kind of photos when I am married, wakaka! That day is especially for visiting relatives one, our custom. Really miss the time when all the relatives back and four cars came to visit aunties' houses. The memories are very sweet, you know? What a happy past time...

3rd day, the most crazy day! Visited 11 houses I guess, from 10am until 8pm something! The first time...but so sad some of the friends and teachers were not at home when we found them. Still not finish visiting yet...

This Chinese New Year, I just sleep and eat, sure will be fat, hahaha!

沒有留言: