2009年1月30日 星期五

Ox Year 2009

It is the 5th day of Chinese New Year today. Time flew fast, I will be back to IPR after two days! I hate the happy hour will finish in a short time, but this is what we call "LIFE", not "LIVE", OK? We always feel the happy moment will past away in a short time, but actually God is fair to everyone as He gives everyone 24 hours per day, the important point is how do you use these hours.

Whatever, I had spent fun, tired and crazy 4 days of Chinese New Year!

1st Day

Andrew and I wore the same colour of cloth, RED! Not only me, a lot of people wore red and purple colour this day. This can been seen in the church. We started our visiting at 12.30 noon and poor Andrew became my driver. I could not drive a car well, not even on tar road, how could I drive 0n a village road with mud and stones? 7 people with two Perodua cars--Myyi and Kancil started our visitng! Unbelievable, we spent 12 hours to 12 houses which is belonged to our ex-classmates' houses and our teachers' houses! Of course the numbers of people will be less, from 7 people to 4 people. I arrived home at midnight 12.30a.m., another record I have during this Ox Year!

2nd Day

This is the day my family visit relatives. We gathered at 3rd auntie's house, and I guess there were 4 cars involved in these visiting. Sweet memory appear on my mind, when we were shaking our hands to the cousins who were inside another behind...it is our childhood during Chinese New Year. Uncles and aunties chit-chat about their latest life, my 6th auntie asked me whether got other people admire me or not in IPR...What the....Why would she ask me such this question?! I answered no, actually I don't know...=P

3rd Day

Begin my visiting in Bintangor! I followed Andrew to go visiting, who knows one of our friends had a problem with her brand new Myyi. Her car's side mirror was spoilt because it was knocked down by a teen girl. It happened previous day. The girl's father did not want to pay at first but in the end, he paid RM 200 only which is not enough to repair the damage.The friend asked Andrew for help as he is a mechanic. Thus, we were busy for a whole morning to deal with this. Meanwhile, my sister had her own visiting with her ex-classmates in Bintangor too. I guess this will be a sweet memory for her.

At night, I attended my cousin's wedding dinner. Who knows I met my ex-collegue there? We had been worked together as part-time cashier in Friendly Supermarket before. He is my new sister-in-law's brother! Oh gosh, what a small world of Sarikei...

4th day

I had another gang to go visiting this day, with MYF friends. I do not know how many houses we had been visited, but I am sure there was almost 30 people in a group. My house does not enough for them! You can say houses in Meranti Road is small which is not enough for 30 people, I mean for terrance houses. Started from 8.30a.m. until 4p.m., tired but at least our relationship becomes closer. I drank a bit red wine with volume 9.5% of alcohol and I felt dizzy. My friends said my face became red, luckily I was not drunk yet. But at least I drank a few times of red wine, unlike the first time I drank red wine of 15% alcohol, I felt dizzy straight away after one time I drank it, only ONCE! Until now, I still not sure whether I can drink beer and wine or not because I always drink Shandy only, my parents would not allowed us to drink others. So, I still do not know how will I if I drink Tiger, Oranjeboom...

Another gathering dinner to be held in my 2nd auntie's house at night, I really want to shout loudly,"Why is Sarikei so small?!" I met my old friend there, and we found out that both of us have the same cousin! 他是我表妹的堂哥, I am her mother's relative, he is her father's relative. Wow...

We enjoyed the night although the pork is not very tasty, uncles and aunties chit chat happily, the teen group has organized "Persatuan Wanita" which our cousin boy became the chairman, as chairMAN must be a man =.= Actually we became crazy already, Hahaha! The children group had another world to have in a room, where there were toys to play.

Combined photos during Chinese New Year, my first time using Photoscape to combine photos

As a whole, I go to sleep earlier every night. My breakfast, lunch and dinner time became messy because of the visiting. I do not do my homework...hehe

However, these visiting is held once in a year, I do not care much!

Wish you all Happy Chinese New Year again!

沒有留言: