2009年1月1日 星期四

Happy New Year 2009, Happy Birthday to ME!

Finally, year 2009 has come! Actually I want to have a post about memories of 2008, however I had shared my memories for whole year of 2008 here, so in the next post, I will make a conclusion and a new plan for this year, year 2009!

However, I had a great ending of year 2008, although there was a bit problem happened during this time. My MYF friends asked me to go out to celebrate our another friends whom birthday is on 31st December. I never thought that they will celebrate my birthday too!

Mei Zhen's and my birthday cake...I'm 20 now

One's birthday as a closing of a year, another is an opening of a year

After the dinner, we had a ride in an Avanza car to go around Bintangor and Sarikei! Until 11.30p.m. I just arrived home, then I had a phone call with Andrew.

About the problem happened, actually is about him. I regret to tell him that I went to Bintangor because I did not know their plan in Bintangor. He kept asking me to follow him to have a ride bbut my friends wanted him to send me back. Impossible he could send me as my mum will mad of us. This made me felt...a bit angry and a bit unsatisfied. That's why we had a bit quarrel when we talked on phone. Finally it is settled just before the 12 o' clock came. How? He wished me happy new year and happy birthday. Then suddenly we chatted and chatted until just now. That's why I write this post late.


Thanks to my friends who celebrated our birthday....
Thanks to my friends who still remember my birthday and sent me wishes through messages (SMS lah!)...
Thanks to my friends who posted the birthday comment in Friendster...
Thanks to one friend because of singing birthday song to me...so sweet you know...


Thank you, my friends in Christ...

沒有留言: