2009年1月7日 星期三

New Semester Begins

Hello there! Again I back to IPR and start my 2nd semester. It will be a tough semester for me as I hold an important post, that is to become my class monitor. My job is to find lecturer if he or she is late and also to find lecturers to fill up the empty hour. WHY? If we do not finish our credit hour, we could not go to sit for exam. There is 150 hours for Chinese only! Moreover, there are other subjects we need to take too. So, we do not have any fix timetable and fix place to study. Sometimes we go to Panggung Syarahan, sometimes we go to other class(As we have combined Chinese class with Chinese group) and sometimes we have class at the field or gymansium(We take Physical Education this semester, it is compulsory).

Yeah, it is quite tired to walk here and there. My right foot is injured because
of wearing new shoes. I always feel less confident to become a monitor. Sometimes I do not know which lecturer I should find to take the empty hour. Indeed, we hope to finish the credit hour fast but it will be tired for us. Besides, our Chineses teacher has n0t coming back yet and we do not have our temporarily teachers from outside yet. We may start our Chinese class in the end of January(is that Chinese New Year that time? Start not to have mood to study =P)

About exam? Thanks God, I passed! The CGPA is 3.25! Wow...But it is because of the help of compulsory subjects such as Basic Mathematics and so on. I score quite well in these subjects, not in academic subjects(which we need to sit for exam). Thus, I have to work harder in this se
mester, to score better grades in acedemic subjects, that is my Chinese, Mathematics and English.

I have something interesting to share here...


6 0f 8 trainees who have involved in 华乐

Surprise! We will perform during Pesta Angpau this February and we practice this few days. There is only one who knows about this and she becomes our coach. Is she inside this photos? No, she became our photographer. You will know her, sure you have the chance...

Another things want to share with you...

Nasi Goreng Biasa in cafeteria of IPR

Can you believe it? It does not look like this last year...The owner of the cafeteria has changed this year. It is a bit....not good if you have lunch there, but burgers and other food are sold! The important is the food is delicious! Their bussiness becomes much better than before. I can smell the wonderful smell now...I am in the cafeteria now, there is the only place where we can get the greatest wireless connection.

Seems like there are new things in IPR as the new semester begins. Hopefully this will be a good semester to have althoug it is harder than the last semester. Pray for me, okay?


沒有留言: