2009年1月10日 星期六

Flood again~~

Meranti Road always get flood during the high tide, especially the days between day 15 until day 17, some of the houses which are located at the lower place, their car park always get flood, such as my uncle house. They need to wash their car park after the high tide has gone. For those who drive car and motorcycle, you have to wash your vehicles especially the underneath. For those who walk on foot, you must wash your leg, your foot and your selipar. WHY? Because...this water is dirty and it is salty. Your vehicle may get spoilt because of this...but if your car is Hilux or Pajero, that is OK.



Taken this evening, still not the highest.


Opposite my house

It happens especially at the end of the year and at the begining of the year. I still remember, I had to walk on foot to my friend's house in Meranti Road also for MYF gathering because of the flood. Teck Meng's house for some who know him. Ah Ho and I walked together to his house and the water was quite high.

And other one, we had a parade carolling last two years. We paraded across Meranti Road too. There was flood too due to the high tide. The big flood in Sibu just finihed that time. We said that Meranti Road is the "Sibu" of Sarikei! True...it always flood here. Do anyone can tell me, is there any place get flood because of the high tide in Sarikei besides Meranti Road?

It is always raining season at the beginning of the year. This weather not only will cause the flood get worse, it will cause...our clothes to get dry slower! I do not have enough cloth in the locker of my hostel there...What should I wear there??

Never mind, God will be with us everytime, everywhere. Next week I could not back to Sarikei because I have a kelas ganti next Saturday. However, I am luckier than my seniors. They transfer to IPS in Miri! I wonder where will I be next year...

沒有留言: