2009年1月25日 星期日

Happy Ox Year 2009!

Ox Year is coming soon!

However, I do not feel much Chinese New Year atmosphere this year. Maybe because we do not really celebrate Chinese New Year this year, my grandma has died for less than 1 year.

So, we do not decorate our house, we do not play fire crackers. We just listen to Chinese New Year songs, shopping for new clothes and food, and visit relatives' and friends' house. But I do not think that is the main reason. The main reason will be most of my relatives are not coming back since this year, I guess this may long lasting until I married and have a family. That time, I will be back to my family's house and my husband's hometown. I will be act like my parents...

I really want to feel excited to celebrate this merry festival but knowing my relatives are not coming back, I could not help myself to get excited. There are friends who do not come back because they could not book cheaper air ticket. Just now I got a news that my friend's grandpa has injured and is admitted in the hospital in Sibu. That means I cannot eat her home make peppermint chocolate cake this year~~

Sigh-ing~


Maybe this picture will help me to get excited. Little red tanglungs around at the street of Everwin.
We went shopping at Everwin yesterday. There were still crowd and there was traffic jam last night. Sarikei always get crowded before Chinese New Year where there are people who comes back besides those Sarikian who prepare to celebrate this festival.

Hopefully it will be a good Chinese New Year this year, I do not hope for better, I just wish to enjoy Ox Year...

Happy Chinese 牛 Year!

沒有留言: