2009年2月15日 星期日

Valentine Day + Pesta Tanglung

What a poor Valentine Day I have! I had lectures on this day...However, we were free in the afternoon. Some of them went back to celebrate Valentine Day, maybe.

Me? I went to Andrew's house as he said his house has available internet. Who knows the prepaid card is out of date and it spoiled my afternoon to prepare for the 'pidato' competition next Monday. Instead of it, I finished one Power point and one Word document, at least I had finished one homework today.

Why I will be at his house? Actually I want to 'get rid' from IPR about 5pm, due to the rush to prepare for the competition, I decided to go out in the hot afternoon. Who knows it does not help...but, I had received this:



It is so cute and he said he wishes it will accompany me to sleep when I stay in the hostel. My previous Winnie the Pooh is too big to carry to the hostel, and actually it will accompany me every night. So...thanks a lot and you are so SWEET!

Why I will decide to go to Bintangor? This is another point...It was Pesta Tanglung that night. Let the pictures speak to you...


Crowd before the pesta


IPR Flower car- The Most Creative one

沒有留言: