2007年11月3日 星期六

Try to be strong

Be strong, for your study, for your life, for your future, forever and ever...

Yes, I need to be strong. I need to be strong to face the difficulties in my life, no matter the problem is big or small, no matter it's really difficult to go through, I have to, this is what God wants me to do, he wants to train me to be a strong person.

Just let go, let go, don't live in the past, these are your history already...he told me just now. Ya, just let go, this is only another experience in my life, ask me to be royal to my boyfriend, forever and ever. Even though one day I lost this boyfriend, I won't be together with other guy, they must be not accept if they find out my secret...just ignore it. I don't know whether he can understand what was I saying just now. But never mind, I also don't want your all to understand.

But it's really hard to give this up...never mind, someday, I will be, I just need to depend on God. God is the mighty one, the powerful God, the generous God. Because of God, our friendship can still go on, I really happy he understand, he is really a great friend! Thanks God, You listen to my prayer, again! Hallelujah!

Next challenge is to face with STPM, just be busy to forget those 'pain', 'disappointed' and 'feel sorry', I think it is work, what do you think? I want to get a good result, that ensure me to go to local university, because this is my dream! I want to be graduate from university!

I think I will delete the post about 'that' topic after the exam, so that the 'embarrasing' experience can be also 'deleted' in my life! I will be baclk after my exam, the biggest exam on 4th December, that is my last paper that day. So, see you again!

P/S: Please pray for me,
pray so that I can go through every paper during STPM,
pray so that I can let go the past and look forward,
pray so that I can be stronger in the future.
Thanks a lot~

1 則留言:

jingjing_bell 提到...

When you are free, try get an MSN messenger or Yahoo messenger and add me in. My email still remain the same. Or it can be found at my blog.