2007年11月20日 星期二

P.Am Fever...Finally Recover

At last! P.Am paper finally finished~
Can throw away the book, hahaha!

Saying about today, starts from morning, I was woke up by a friend's message...ask me about a particular part in the paper. Then I SMS with other friends whole morning, asking about this and spend a lot of money!

The fever continue during that three hour exam. Starting from 2pm until 5pm, me again finsihed the paper just in time! But this time I didn't success to colour the graph...Still not comfirm with my all answer, don't know whether can score high mark or not, hope can get at least A- in this subject! But if I get B+, I have nothing to say...

I guess, after the exam, maybe it will be a result 'Flu' season, especially on Mac next year, because the result on that month. Now will be Chemistry "Fever''...I guess I'm not only fever, but PHOBIA!

沒有留言: