2007年11月17日 星期六

Exam Fever!!!

Argh!!!! TENSION!!!!

19th November is coming soon, but still I not yet do anything much, beside reading P.Am essays. Next week need to go through four days of examination!

19th Nov--P.Am Paper 1(morning)
20th Nov--P.Am Paper 2(afternoon)
21th Nov--Chemistry Paper 1(afternoon)
22th Nov--Math Paper 1(afternoon)

Maybe you will say, at least it won't be too pack, just like SPM, but three papers in afternoon?? Oh man!

And one thing, I start to hate myself, because I just fool around at home this few days, do nothing much, and now I start to worry, worry why I don't have the spirit to do the preparation, just like before SPM two years ago. I don't know what is going to happen now, I really afraid I won't get a result that enable me to enter universtiy! Oh man!!!

Somebody please help me!!!

沒有留言: