2007年11月8日 星期四

My Class T-Shirt!


Our class members...can you see my name?

The comic at the back...It's drawn based on our class photo. So shocked when guys become handsome and girls become pretty, haha!

The back view

The front view...black and orange, plus with simple design, isn't it beautiful?

At last! Our class T-shirt has already in our hand! So happy to receive it, and the things happenly magically, today is our last day at school, we will have our study leave starting tomorrow! But the time flew fast, only left 10 days! After this there is no two digits left, only one starting tomorrow...start to nervous. Actually we didn't know we will have the leave tomorrow, the principal suddenly made this announcement. When we heard about this, the response at first is shocked, then here comes an applause. Actually we didn't feel really happy, we felt shocked and I started to nervous because I can't easily seek for help...never mind, I can go to school and find teacher tomorrow.

Hope this T-shirt can be one of our memories...

2 則留言:

jingjing_bell 提到...

Overall it is quite nice. Serves as a good memory too.

But if you were to ask me comment from a design point of view, then I shall have a lot more to comment, which I also personally think won't be fair for me to say anything. But it's good enough. Well done.

baoqiong 提到...

Just comment more, it's nothing...or you worried I can't understand what are you saying? This shirt is designed by a friend, who is already in IPG now. However, thanks a lot.