2007年11月25日 星期日

Two days...Still playing!

This two days break, is really a break! Just like I'm in holiday, sigh~

Yesterday, I went to Pineapple Festival. What is Pineapple Festival? Let me explain...
Pineapple Festival is organized few years ago, I didn't remember who and when it starts. Got a lot of stalls and exhibition from many departments, besides got fruit competition, singing competition, and a lot of activities. Yes, a lot of people especially in the morning and at night. Yesterday night, I went with my family. Every year go with family, really feel a bit lame, but what to do? Nobody wants to go with me, haha! Just kidding! But really saw a lot of friends and just kept saying "Hi!"
This festival will finish tomorrow...

Tonight, Myfamily and I went for a dinner, organized by Agriculture Department. The food is okay, but my stomach already full. The shows wasn't good, the PA system not good, only hearing the Ibans singing, so lame. Luckily he accompany me, if not, tonight will be very dull until fall asleep, haha! My dad's friend showed his son's married photograph in the handphone, I don't know why. His son, that is my friend, only 21 years old, still in the university and her wife just 19 years old! Don't know why they married early...

I waste two days already, what should I do? Next week three more days to go. This time is two days in the morning and one day in the afternoon.

26th November - Biology Paper 1 (8-9.45 a.m.)
27th November - Mathemathics T Paper 2 (8-11 a.m.)
28th November - Chemistry Paper 2 (2-4.30 p.m.)

Need to do better in these papers, because I already half of Chemistry and Math! Please pray for me!

沒有留言: