2007年11月17日 星期六

Still in Fever~~

In exam fever, not me who get sick! TENSION!!! So have to online and blog, today is my longest day for online, about 5 hours maybe. I'm not using RM 66 for 24 hours one, I use RM 44 for 60 hours poer month...never mind, after this, I won't online until next month. You can say I won't use a lot this few days, but don't forget, my sister will online for a long time too, haha! At least next week nobody will online, because I am going to have exam, my sister already in the camp for a week. A week?!! Nah, she is one of the in-charge, need to go earlier.

Today don't know what happen to STPM candidates...I mean my friends. I think they are in P.Am fever, because we will have P.Am next week. Got four person I think, found me to discuss about P.Am Paper 2, asking about hot topics, pass year questions. Got one guy, he is nearly graduate from college, I don't know he help who, he doesn't have younger brother or sister who have this exam. He asked me hot topics by SMS. Thanks God we have the infrastructure of using handphone, can always SMS, not need spend a lot time and money, haha!

"FEVER" until 4th December...Phew!

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.