2009年12月12日 星期六

Trip to Kuching

After finished my trip to Miri, I 'switched' my trip to Kuching instead. On 4-6 December, my family and I went to Kuching. It is quite sudden, isn't it? Actually I miss my friend so much, seems she had finished her diploma in West Malaysia and back to Kuching, and I am quite free to pay her a visit. Meanwhile, my family wanted to have a look on The Spring and Boulevard plus other new shopping malls, here comes the trip.

We went to The Spring...


Snowman on the water^^


Castle

Not only with family, but I also spent my whole day with my beloved friend in The Spring. We shopped around, ate cake and chit chat in Secret Recipe.


Cheese Indulgence? I forgot its full name.


Something about chocolate

These two cakes were especially introduced by her, I love the cheese cake, very delicious! We also went to watch movie in MBO, The Spring, watched A Christmas Carol in 3D!


On the way to the hall

Beautiful, right? It was my first time to watch a 3D movie, and a lot of 3D were used in this movie. It looks like you are actually in the movie, you fly with the character, you see the snowflake fly upon you, you will shocked when something was smashed upon you! Of course it is not real!

And when you are at The Spring, you must buy and eat donuts from Big Apple!

Delicious, you know!


It was really a good time to spend with her, I guess when will we meet again in the future?

Oh gosh, I went to the north and south of Sarawak, and I stay in the middle of the state, where should I go for travel next year?

Whatever, enjoy my pictures!

2 則留言:

jingjing_bell 提到...

new york cheesecake and chocolate indulgence... hehehehe...

haih... i miss those times already... and i havent update my blog!!! lol~

baoqiong 提到...

haiyo, paiseh lah, forgot the name already, haha...

lazy to type, just upload picture, lol!