2009年6月15日 星期一

Frisbee

Playing frisbee last evening...

Don't know what is frisbee?

Let me show you!See it before? I guess some of you saw this before....especially for those who went to Life Game before.

NO no no no...it is not dog's toy, although it is...but human being can also play this toy, as a SPORT! How come it can become a sport?

Let me tell you...just go through, it will be the best if you play it yourself. It acts like basketball, the way to play it just like basketball, not to bite it like doggies...others, let me talk to you, if you are interested, it is hard to explain by typing words here. You can refer to this link, there are pictures on playing frisbee==>http://satyouth.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-post.html

I played with friends at church last evening. This is indeed a really good and fun activity, you can keep fit by playing this game! However, remember to wear your sport shoe as it needs you to run here and there or your foot will be come like this:

My ugly foot because of not wearing shoes...You can wear slippers but make sure it will not effect you while you are running. I wore slippers but they are too heavy, so I took it off and ran with my bare feet XD

Yes, it hurts but it is FUN! I enjoyed the time very much although I am not a good player. I am still a beginner and my performance is not that stable, OK? They said they will play again next Sunday but so sad, I will be back to IPR that day...Sob

Have fun that day, my friends!

沒有留言: