2008年8月15日 星期五

Will Be A Busy Holiday

Yes, I have my first holiday after start my training life in IPR. Seems like this will not be a holiday, it just like study at home, have to do a lot of homework, essays, assignments and presentations. I even need to go to my group members' house to do the stuff. How busy am I...

Of course I will be in-charge of presentation, because I am better in Microsoft Power Point in my group although I am be in different group with different homework. I like to deal with Microsoft Power Point, but somehow it needs much time. Quite lazy to do this. I already wasted a few days because of this L-A-Z-Y word, I didn't feel want to do the homework! I really want to respect one of my friends, she really is a hardworking girl, I need to learn from her, try to finish the work within a day, so that she doesn't need to do last-minute job. I "tabik" to her!

I will continue my story after this few days, I am tired now, just want to share some pictures of Minggu Pengurusan Pelajar Baharu...


My yellow name tag during the orientation week, I still use it now because I still do not have my matric card.

The girls of intake Julai 2008. That time there was a girl who was absent because she still not recovered from her injury. Now three more girls came to our big family after the appeal, but there is one girl who is going to leave us because she quits.


Again, my class...

沒有留言: