2008年8月16日 星期六

Interaction Among People

Last Monday, an incident has happened. Although it is not a serious case, but it has already led to the problem on interaction with people. I realize this will happen some day, but I surprised that it happen so fast...

Our monitor was stressed because no body wanted to listen to him. He felt very angry and thus he lost his temper in front of many seniors. That time I was not at there because I already received the instruction given by our monitor to stay in the class. There were some people who did not receive the instruction clearly and that causes the monitor to scold them. This action has let a lot of people shocked. What I know was, straight away he told me about this just after he arrived to the class. I felt shocked with his reaction and became speechless.

After the class, a few of friends and I stayed in the class to calm the monitor down, as he was still very angry and very stressed. Other people saw this and this lead to the misunderstanding. My heart even had been hurt by other people from the back, maybe because of this. Indeed, I felt sad and pain, but...I have to ignore them.

Sorry for those who know about this case, I just want to express myself here, I did not mean to hurt anyone. Suppose I should keep it as a secret...

I just want to say that, this will always happen in our society, we could not escape from it, what can we do is to minimize the frequent of this kind of this stuff to happen. We should have our mind open, do not be too sensitive, or else you will get hurt easily. But somehow you need to be sensitive, to look over other people, how are their attitude and personalities and else. This is the way to protect yourself, so that you will be aware when you talk to them. One of my friends had told me about this. Just ignore them if they act like this to you, in case the thing has becomes serious, you can tell them that you do not like it. Be brave to protect yourself.

Another lessons on social problem, how should you interact with other people...

沒有留言: